Do you have enough Argan Oil in your diet? Many people are unsure where to source the best quality Argan Oil from and understand why it is so important for our overall health and wellness. We are here to help change that and give you a little lesson in this true wonder product and its many useful multi-tasking uses and health benefits for the whole family.
So, what is Argan Oil? Quite simply, it is a pure substance that has been extracted from the Argan tree in Morocco. Natives of Morocco’s Argan Forest collect and press the nut to extract its precious oil. Used in its purest form, it is a true hero product and a great all-rounder. Packed with Vitamin A, C, and E that rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin and omega-3 acids that help to hydrate, heal and soothe, Argan Oil is also renowned for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties offering organic and natural care for your skin. With so many health benefits we strongly believe it should make the cut into your health and wellness journey today!
Using Argan Oil regularly has been proven to help stabilize insulin and blood sugar levels, reduce joint pain and fight against diabetes. It is also known to lower cholesterol, improve the nervous system and remove free radicals from the body. With its many anti-aging properties too, the advantages of this beautiful Moroccan elixir are never-ending. Whether you add it to your salads or in your baking, or you use it on your skin, the plethora of health benefits are astounding and will fast make this miracle oil a staple in both your store cupboard and on your bathroom shelf.
Here are just a few reasons we love Argan Oil so much and think that you should too!
- It gives us the glossiest hair. Simply use as a weekly hair treatment and leave on overnight. It is suitable for all hair types and if the summer heat has left your locks a little parched, it is the perfect remedy to get you back to healthy, smooth hair. You can also add a few drops to your current shampoo and conditioner for an added dose of hair health.
- Being so rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, it helps fight the fight against dreaded wrinkles.
- If you have been in the sun a little too long and have sunburn, you can rub some Argan Oil on the affected area for instant soothing benefits.
- Itchy bug bites and insect stings can be calmed with Argan Oil that will fast reduce any redness and soothe the skin.
- Losing hair or fighting dandruff? Simply massage some Argan Oil into the scalp to treat dandruff, or run through the hair for a thicker, fuller mane. Leave for 20 minutes and your hair will feel thoroughly hydrated and nourished.
- Relax with a few drops of Argan Oil in your bath to soften and smooth the skin.
- Argan Oil is suitable for many different skin types. If you suffer from acne, gentle Argan Oil helps to regulate sebum production whilst offering moisture. If your skin is dry, using Argan Oil will also help to balance moisture due to its rich fatty acid content.
- Ideal for the whole family, use Argan Oil to hydrate your baby’s skin. It contains no harmful chemicals or additives that are often found in many baby products.
- Arthritis or rheumatic problems can be eased by massaging Argan Oil into the affected areas daily to reduce pain.
- Repair a whole host of skincare complaints from the cracked skin, brittle nails to stretch marks. Simply massage the area every day to rehydrate, strengthen and soften. Being 100% natural, this powerful oil can even relieve Eczema and psoriasis and will not aggravate the skin even more like other chemical based products.
Want to find out more about oils and why they are so good for us? Stay tuned, we have lots more to come!
Shop better, live better
The Goodness Cart Team xx